Coki beach after hurricanes

misand

We were at Coki beach today for the first time. We came into Crown Bay on the Harmony. We didnt have anything planned ahead of time so we decide to try something different. We have been to Megan's bay many time so we decide to go to Secret Harbor. We took a shared taxi. We got to the road that leads fown to Secret harbor but was blocked due to power workers trying to fix the lines. We instead went to Coki. We saw a lot of damage on the way. Many homes, churches and boats destroyed. I was amazed that the island is so green again. So glad we ended up at Coki. Water was beautiful and so clear. Snorkeling was great. We saw tons of fish. Restrooms were available and clean.

Food was also being sold from grills. No power here so dont try to get a frozen drink. It turned out to be a great day.

We were at Coki beach today for the first time. We came into Crown Bay on the Harmony. We didnt have anything planned ahead of time so we decide to try something different. We have been to Megan's bay many time so we decide to go to Secret Harbor. We took a shared taxi. We got to the road that leads fown to Secret harbor but was blocked due to power workers trying to fix the lines. We instead went to Coki. We saw a lot of damage on the way. Many homes, churches and boats destroyed. I was amazed that the island is so green again. So glad we ended up at Coki. Water was beautiful and so clear. Snorkeling was great. We saw tons of fish. Restrooms were available and clean.

Food was also being sold from grills. No power here so dont try to get a frozen drink. It turned out to be a great day.

So happy to hear that leaving nov 24th on a cruise ans will be going to Coki Beach as I love the place for snorkeling and the water so beautiful.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How much was the cab to Coki ?