Mr. Barbados--Need your advice

JacobOliver

We are booked on the Serenade in February. I tried to pre-book a tour to Harrison Caves, but RCC does not offer this tour anymore. I heard rumors that the cruise lines have removed this tour since they are not sure when the caves will close for renovations. Do you have any further information on this, I have contacted them directly but they never answer.

Also, I considered booking with Glory Tours, but after reading the comments posted about charge cards being processed twice, I am hesitant. Do you know of any other private touring companies that will take us to Harrison Caves and the turtle/shipwreck tour that are reputable?

Thanking you in advance.

JacobOliver,

It is my understanding that most cruise lines have "removed" the Caves tours from their pre-booking, but you "might" be able to book once on board. The tour operators are being told on an every 2 week basis (I stand corrected, but that's what I was told), as to the opening of the caves, which means that they might be able to offer it on your sailing. and if they can't then neither can Cameron Reid or any other private tour operator.

I will try to keep this board posted on Harrison's Caves situation as I can.

have fun on your cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived