Choice Air - Slow to book a new flight out of SJU?

bobbygirl

I apologize in advance if this has already been answered, but the Search button doesn’t seem to be working in IOS.

My flights are booked through Choice Air, as it was the cheapest option at the time. My return flight on Dec 23 on Air Canada from San Juan to Montreal has been cancelled, as AC isn’t flying into SJU until at least February.

I never received notification of this from Choice Air, and only found out because my DIL was advised by her credit card company (flying with points) that the flight was cancelled. They rebooked her on United and all was confirmed within 48 hours.

Upon learning this, I contacted Choice Air immediately, and was told that a ‘special team’ was taking care of rebooking all cancelled flights and that I would hear back within 10 days. I’ve since called twice (post 10 days) and seem to be getting the run around with the same ‘special team’ answer. We sail on the 12th of Dec. I realize that the flight situation in SJU is complicated post-Maria, but am dismayed at the slowness in rebooking my flight and getting just a wee bit stressed...:eek:

Anyone else with a similar experience and hopefully a happy ending? ;)