Parking in San Pedro?

spendalot

• 2 weeks later...
We are leaving on a 14 night Hawaii crusie and need long term parking in San Pedro, any suggestions?

Consider renting a car and dropping it off at Long Beach Airport (LGB). Reserve another for the return trip. Avis allows one way rentals. Take a Supershuttle or Roadrunner (rrshuttle.com) Shuttle to/from airport.

I found this was cheaper than paying for parking during our 14 night Panama Canal cruise. Also kept 300 miles off my car.

There used to be parking right in front of the terminal, but in recent years we've parked to the north (it's the lot you use to go to Catalina). We have been able to roll our bags ourselves, and sometimes there is a bus. Nancy

There is a huge parking lot right in front of the terminal, we just parked in it last month. I know the parking lot you speak of, we had to park there when we went for a luncheon onboard a ship. If you do have to park there (overflow?), you would still be allowed to drop your bags off first at the terminal.

hello,

I checked into this prior to our cruise to Esenada and Catalina in November of 2005. Here are some ideas....

Parking at the cruise terminal in San Pedro is $11.00 per day so for a 14 day cruise you will spend $154.00. Research Supershuttle and limo service (there is a wide range of limos including town cars that are considerably cheaper that the stretch limos). The Long Beach airport option should also be researched and other AVIS, Hertz, National and Alamo one way rates to Long Beach locations and then a cab ride to the cruise terminal.

There are some hotels in the San Pedro area that have Park and Stay programs but I can't vouch for any of these hotels.

Hope that this helps and have a great time,

Fred

Archived