Transportation from FLL to Miami Hotel Pre-Cruise

court.dimont

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum for my question, but here it goes :).

We are headed out on the Glory on Saturday in a group of 6 adults. We are flying in on Friday to Fort Lauderdale and then staying at the Hilton Miami Downtown overlooking the Port. What is the most cost effective means of transportation from FLL to the hotel? We considered an UberXL but with one suitcase and carry on per person, that would be alot. Has anyone had good experiences with shuttle companies or private transport?

the later you arrive, the fewer shuttle options you will find and the pricier they will become. Besides SAS check with QLS and Go Airport. I would also look into private transport from Go Airport, Larry's Limos and South Florida Limo.

An UberXL might be a squeeze for 6, but two UberX cars should work better and will run about $35 per vehicle.

For my upcoming cruise in March, FLL airport to YVE Hotel downtown, my travel agent reserved transport through Super Shuttle. Fee was about $50 one way including taxes, for a shared shuttle van. They had a wide variety of pickup times available.

For my upcoming cruise in March, FLL airport to YVE Hotel downtown, my travel agent reserved transport through Super Shuttle. Fee was about $50 one way including taxes, for a shared shuttle van. They had a wide variety of pickup times available.

Wonder how your travel agent got that rate. I just did a mock booking on Super Shuttle from FLL to YVE hotel and the online quote said $162 for 4 people and that was just from FLL to YVE Hotel. no return. Thats $40.50 per person. add a return from POM to FLL and it adds another $87 for 4 peeps. . SAS shuttle only wants $15 per person to and from.

Were flying into FLL to sail on Glory in April and staying night before at YVE also.