Carnival Breeze - Kids 9-11

Baxter

We are heading on the Breeze in March with our kids. They are persistently asking what kinds of activities are offered for them in the kids club. I am hoping to see a recent program from the kids club for the 9-11 group. If you have one to share, or could direct me to one I would really appreciate it!

Thanks for that link...we had reviewed it but they recall the printed program that outlined what exactly was done when. This is the downside to having scheduled kids...they like to know what the day might look like, even though we are months out! I really am trying to encourage them to relax a bit! :)

We were on the Breeze last summer and are going again this summer! My daughters enjoyed Camp Ocean, though I don't have any of the programs any longer. Yes, you have to get the flyer from the camp on the first day--it will have all of the events for the week listed.

In the 9-11 group, my older daughter reported that they did the following: video games, watched movies, crafts, skits, science experiments, scavenger hunts, and they even got to perform on stage during the Lip Sync Battle. There were also some toys/games/free play times. She (and her cousin) enjoyed it! There were a couple of times that she messaged me on the HUB app that she wanted to check out to go to the pool or Water Works, but for the most part she stayed and enjoyed it!