Input please...Panama, Belize and Costa Rica

Kate-AHF

Folks -

i'm lobbying Mr. Kate very hard on the issue of this itin in January 2007. To me it seems a "to die for" itinerary with a wonderful mix of ports I can't live without, haven't been to, and sea days with which to relax.

We spent 3 hours over the weekend looking at other lines, and I have him pretty much convinced that this itin is by far and away the best out there. Martita, the photos of Nicaragua on the Captain's website were a big help. Thank you for posting that link.

But I need the killer closing argument. I can't use the "seabourne experience" theory because we haven't sailed with them yet. And by the time we do, in August of 2006, it'll be too late I think.

Can someone who has done this get specific? Was there a port or experience that just propelled your trip over the top?

Y'all, Help! I'm calling for backup!

Perhaps by focusing less on the itin .. which does sound great ... focus on hubby's weak point . It he exhausted from work? Focus on how he will be pampered night and day and never have to make any decision more important than, red or white wine, nap or spa, tub or shower, one dessert or the whole parade of desserts? ;)

We did this cruise in Jan 2003 and it was the best cruise we have ever been on. We spent a week in Costa Rica before the cruise which was great fun and you have to do a canopy tour and visit Tabacon resort. One major highlight was the panama canal and I suggest you read the "Path Between The Seas" as a primer as it makes the p[assage much more interesting. We also did the Tikal excursion in Belize and I am still trying to figure out how the Mayan's did it. If i had to pick one super highlight it would be the marina day. Then of course was the terrific service and ambiance of Seabourn.

Just do it!

Archived