Any new menus on the Breeze?

CruiseMomTX

I see there are some new menus rolling out in the steak house, cucina, breakfast in MDR and the deli, wondering if any of these will be offered on the Breeze sailing on New Year's Day. Also if you have tried any of the new menus what did you like? Thanks for any input!

I know that John Heald mentioned the new menu offerings for Cucina Capitano will be on the Breeze, so I imagine all the other changes and new menu offerings will be as well. I am wondering myself, we will be on the same cruise as you.

• 1 month later...

We just got off the Breeze on Jan 7th and yes all the new menus are being used on the Breeze. We were not able to get a reservation at the steakhouse so did not get to try that one.

We did eat at Cucina and liked what we had but don't remember what was on the old menu so not sure what all was new. We tried the caesar salad, calamari, meatballs, risotto, tomahawk pork chop which was liked better than the lamb, and the lemon polenta cake for dessert was delicious.

We only had the new MDR port day breakfast menu once as Nassau was a late port day and they served sea day brunch and Freeport was an early port day and we did not eat before getting off the ship. We did enjoy the new menu but most things are already prepared which means no changes. I ordered the broken egg sandwich and do not like over easy eggs but that is already prepared so they brought me a hard fried egg on the side. I just had to carefully trade out the eggs so as not to get runny yolk all over my sandwich. I would suggest also ordering cheese on the hard fried egg since it stuck to the other one. I did like the sandwich after switching out my eggs.

They also had the new deli menu which we tried once and the buffalo chicken sandwich was our favorite.

Enjoy your cruise!!