Help me pick a dessert!

DC1979

Pinnacle: Best - Lemon Brulee Tart, worst - Raspberry Cheesecake (too gelatinous ad flavorless)

Tamarind: Tamarind Chocolate, and the Ginger Banana Bread pudding (I think the latter is gone now, unfortunately).

Just off the Eurodam and I found few desserts that I really enjoyed ...... again.

Pinnacle Grill -- don't care for any of their desserts ... especially the dry soufflé.

Canaletto -- the Tiramisu is great if you like chocolate -- which many do! I didn't care for any of the other offerings.

Tamarind -- I love the Thai donuts but now they are pouring all three sauces on the donuts -- be sure to ask for the sauce on the side if you don't like all three flavors

MDR -- I always order the fruit crisp of the day. This time, however, there was much more "crisp" and much less fruit. Not a lot of flavor. I love the Balsamic Strawberries but, boy, have they gotten stingy with the balsamic. Just a hint of it in the glass.

Sel de Mer pop up -- the crepes suzettes were a disaster. Thick pancake like servings. I told the waiter that they were way too thick to be crepes. He returned them to the kitchen and told me he had let the chef know. I said "Did he agree or disagree?" and the waiter said "He agreed". How could they send them out like that in that restaurant, of all places?

:(

I have cruised with Holland America several times before, but have always eaten in the MDR. For my next cruise, I decided to try the specialty restaurants and booked a night each at Pinnacle, Canaletto and Tamarind. I was browsing the menus and while I can select the appetizers and mains fairly easily, all the desserts look yummy!! I wanted to hear from the experts and see if there is something I simply must try for my first experience. Thanks!!
We ate in all the specialty dining venues three weeks ago on the NA, and all were superb. The Pinnacle Souffle was absolutely fantastic. I takes a while to make, so you'll want to commit early and not overeat, or do what I'm thinking about doing next cruise - start with the Souffle.