Any Possibility of Room Service?

naked on the balcony

One of my tablemates was ill for a couple of days and his wife was able to make an order and take it to their cabin.

Instead of the MD, I would suggest working with your waiter (they appreciate Ben more than the MD, who is salaried). If you work thru the

MD, you'll have to pay him + the waiter + the guy who actually delivers it

to your cabin.

The only problem I can foresee is contacting the waiter to place the order. If it is last minute, it probably won't work. If your cabin stay is

planned, you'll probably be able to do it, if you work it all out with your waiter beforehand.

I'd suggest that you feign illness or injury, but then they can force you to

visit the ship's doctor.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the last poster is correct: You can only get food from the dining room if you are ill and arrange for it to be sent at your dining time. But then again, if you are ill, you probably aren't going to want to eat much, and not heavily, right?:rolleyes:

My girls ordered pizza and club sandwiches at all sorts of ungodly hours. They tried to get ice cream once, but were told no. (Thank God!) We have only done room service for early early breakfast, and only coffee, juice and rolls at that. We did ask about ordering from the menu during meal times, but we received some pretty cold looks and long silences. We took that as a 'no.'

Archived