St. Thomas Beach excursion Tours

4Toms

Trying to book a St.Thomas Beach Excursion for 3rd week of Dec. I looked at tour operators being discussed in the threads here.. Godfrey tours website does not seem to be taking bookings until mid Jan. Air Force Tours website is not working and only available option seems to be Sunny Liston tours and they seem to be having a mixed bag of reviews with some claiming them to be wild and at times not professional.

Any one here who have done recent tours on the island with these companies or any other new comers. Any guidance you can provide will be appreciated.

Air Force 1 doesn't have power at his home yet, so he can't respond to tour requests, but he's still doing tours. His cell is 340.690.8080.

Another option is Caribbean Historical Tours. His website is working, though he doesn't yet have consistent internet, but he's very good about responding.

Air Force 1 doesn't have power at his home yet, so he can't respond to tour requests, but he's still doing tours. His cell is 340.690.8080.

Another option is Caribbean Historical Tours. His website is working, though he doesn't yet have consistent internet, but he's very good about responding.

Thank you very much for your insights. I will try to contact Carribean historical tours. His tours certainly seems to be little different from what others offer.

Every year Papa Bear takes time off in July/August. I heard from him on Monday of this week when he told me his house had substantial damage from the storms and he just returned to doing tours week of Dec 1. His website is down because he doesn't have power, internet, or reliable phone service so he can't respond to inquiries right now.

Thanks for your inputs. I tried reaching both Carribean and Papa Bear and seems to have no luck getting across to them through email/ phone. Godfrey tours also does not seem to be taking reservations for Dec based on their website

• 4 weeks later...

Update on Papa Bear of Air Force One Tours. I saw him on Christmas Eve. He still had no power at his house (like every other local we spoke with...:(). He's driving his rig for a taxi company, and is not currently offering tours. He said he has taken his website down.

I tried booking with Godfrey Tours through the website for our Mid Feb trip to St Thomas. They contacted me saying they are not yet fully operational and still trying to get their tour vehicles repaired from damages sustained from hurricane Irma.

It's seeming like none of the local tour providers are operational right now and I may end up just booking an excursion through RCCL.