Shore excursions for Caribbean Cruises

Hydrokitty

I'm sailing on 3/17 on the Eclipse from FLL and have not been able to purchase a single shore excursion. I can understand some excursions being up in the air because of potential scheduling changes but I'm trying to book a shore excursion in Miami with drop off at FLL airport and cannot. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I'm sailing on 3/17 on the Eclipse from FLL and have not been able to purchase a single shore excursion. I can understand some excursions being up in the air because of potential scheduling changes but I'm trying to book a shore excursion in Miami with drop off at FLL airport and cannot. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Hello Hydrokitty check your reservation the cruise is Eclipse March 18 from Miami, we book this

To book Celebrity shorex in the web page hit the menu left up corner the cruise planner, there select find your reservation entering the data, here you can book shorex, purchase beverage pack, internet, etc.

Transfers from Miami port to FLL airport at the end of the cruise can be purchase on board

Link for The roll call for our cruise is https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2342686

Edited by gerelmx

Hello Hydrokitty check your reservation the cruise is Eclipse March 18 from Miami, we book this

To book Celebrity shorex in the web page hit the menu left up corner the cruise planner, there select find your reservation entering the data, here you can book shorex, purchase beverage pack, internet, etc.

Transfers from Miami port to FLL airport at the end of the cruise can be purchase on board

Link for The roll call for our cruise is https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2342686

Wow is MY face red!!! :o When I screw up I don't believe in doing it half-way! Maybe I should drink more wine. :wine-glass:

I know I can purchase the transfer on board, but I'd lose the discount of booking on line no?

As for the other shore excursions, I haven't had any problem booking for past cruises or even future ones.....this is the first time I've been unable to book shoreX on line and I'm sure it has something to do with the uncertainty of the itinerary.

Thanks for the link I'll sign up now. :D

Wow is MY face red!!! :o When I screw up I don't believe in doing it half-way! Maybe I should drink more wine. :wine-glass:

I know I can purchase the transfer on board, but I'd lose the discount of booking on line no?

As for the other shore excursions, I haven't had any problem booking for past cruises or even future ones.....this is the first time I've been unable to book shoreX on line and I'm sure it has something to do with the uncertainty of the itinerary.

Thanks for the link I'll sign up now. :D

shorex : Miami tour + drop off at FLL or MIA can be purchase online, transfer only in not offered online.

shorex : Miami tour + drop off at FLL or MIA can be purchase online, transfer only in not offered online.

Gerelmx, this is what I'm trying to book, the airboat ride with drop off at FLL....and I can't...it goes as far as selecting the passengers, which won't select, and then I get a note that says the excursion cannot be booked. I've done enough cruises with Celebrity to know this is not how it's usually done....in fact I have British Isles booked in August and I've already purchased a couple of shorex for that one. I'm thinking it's time I call Captain's Club and ask them.

Gerelmx, this is what I'm trying to book, the airboat ride with drop off at FLL....and I can't...it goes as far as selecting the passengers, which won't select, and then I get a note that says the excursion cannot be booked. I've done enough cruises with Celebrity to know this is not how it's usually done....in fact I have British Isles booked in August and I've already purchased a couple of shorex for that one. I'm thinking it's time I call Captain's Club and ask them.

Thanks Guys! I joined roll call and followed your instructions there and sure enough the airboat with FLL drop off was there. I had been accessing through my account...I wonder why that doesn't work but if you log in to cruise planner it does. Oh well....new and improved web site, I guess. See you on board! Can't wait since it's supposed to snow here by the week-end. :cool:

Thanks Guys! I joined roll call and followed your instructions there and sure enough the airboat with FLL drop off was there. I had been accessing through my account...I wonder why that doesn't work but if you log in to cruise planner it does. Oh well....new and improved web site, I guess. See you on board! Can't wait since it's supposed to snow here by the week-end. :cool:

Good Morning, great you book your shorex, It's a BIG BUG, I can not figure why my cruise planner in celebrity account is empty and in booking data is full with my purchases. Have a nice day, and see you on board.