Dine Around Package - Change Reservations

drowelf

We are getting the Dine Around Package as one of our reservation Perks on a booking in August 2018. Since these are assigned reservations at the restaurants, I'm pretty sure the initial assignments won't really apply to us. What are folks experiences in changing the initially assigned reservations?

I was able to change all three reservations to my preferred nights and times as soon as I saw the cards upon arrival in my cabin on the Nieuw Amsterdam two weeks ago. The Neptune concierge changed them for me but I’m sure you could call each venue and get it done easily. I would advise not waiting too long though.

Depending on how many people have pre-booked the specialty restaurants, depends on if you will be able to change days and times.

We had a situation on the Eurodam a couple of years ago where HAL so many promotions going that the Pinnacle was not able to accept any new reservations or change any reservations and had to open at 5 each day -- for 2 weeks.