Additional Latitude rewards

gummymango

Can you get the additional Latitude point if you book through a travel agent or transfer the book in to an TA after booking thru NCL.

We see an insider offer that looks promising but not sure we will get the additional point when booking through an TA instead of using NCL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you get the additional Latitude point if you book through a travel agent or transfer the book in to an TA after booking thru NCL.

We see an insider offer that looks promising but not sure we will get the additional point when booking through an TA instead of using NCL.

Yes, so long as they don’t move you into group space in order to pass on additional benefits. The most common group perks I’ve seen are having the service charge waived on the beverage package, and prepaid DSC. These two can add up, and are often more valuable than the insider offer points + OBC.

As said, yes, you will get the points. I booked our last 9-day Baltic cruise 9 months out through a TA during Thanksgiving of 2016 which was an insider offer sailing and still had the extra point for 9 months out and got all 27 points, along with the same perks NCL was offering. Same weekend a couple of weeks ago, booked an insider offer sailing which will get me the 14 points for a 7-day sailing, and got 5 free perks, free DSC, and $200 OBC. Crazy how great of a value a TA can provide.

In short, yes, you will get the points assuming you meet the terms and conditions of the cruise which was posted above.