1st timers booking Crown Princess... help!

Blssflsea

My husband and I came off the Millennium 2 months ago. We had such a great time that our family wants to cruise now.:D We have selected the Crown Princess for next November. We are so confused over looking at the different decks and cabins. :confused: I am looking for suggestions and opinions. I know the Crown is a new ship, but I hear that it's simular to the Caribbean Princess. We will be booking 2 balconys and 1 inside.

Any help is appreciated!

Christina

We were on the Caribbean Princess in October and were on the Caribe deck. Loved the larger balcony and that it was half covered and half open. Found it very convenient as 4 flights up was the pool and 4 flights down was the Palm dining room (we were towards the aft).

We've booked the Crown for next October and have again booked on the Caribe deck. We managed to snag an aft corner cabin, the balcony is even bigger!

If you're going to have more than 2 people per cabin, you may want to consider the mini-suites. They're on the dolphin deck and balconies are all open. There are a few mini-suites on the Emerald deck with covered balconies.

Hope this helps.:)

We lovedd the Carribean Princess, The Grand and the Diamond, We booked the Transition Cruise on the Crown and we have 1 Mini Suite with the covered balcony this way no one can spy on us. And we booked the inside right opposite of us for the Kids.

It was cheaper even putting the 3rd and 4th in the inside than booking them with us in the mini suite.

Tom

Thank you.

What about the baja deck? I know the balcony will be smaller... but anything else I should know? And the inside cabins that back to the elevators... are they noisy? The catagory (bb, bc, etc...)simply is where the cabin is located, right? anything else different?

Archived