Onboard Credit Program

lickingsnowflakes

A few more questions just popped into my head:

Re: NCL's Onboard Credit Program

1. Is there only one card per stateroom?

2. Do you recieve reciepts so we can track our purchases throughout the week?

3. Can you pay partially with cash (traveler's checks) and the rest with a credit card (in case we run out of cash)?

Thanks for all the answers to my last questions! You guys are so helpful!

-Genevieve

(Newbie cruiser)

event.png

Re: NCL's Onboard Credit Program

1. Is there only one card per stateroom?

1 card per passenger all can have their own account of roll into a single account

2. Do you recieve reciepts so we can track our purchases throughout the week?

Yes you will have quite the pile by the ned of the week

3. Can you pay partially with cash (traveler's checks) and the rest with a credit card (in case we run out of cash)?

Yes - and it a good idea - pay it down the next to last day and avoid the lines the last morning. Let the remaining balance roll to the card.

You can go to the desk and get a print out when ever you want of your on-board account. We check a couple of times during the cruise just to make sure there aren't any surprises on the last day when we get our bill. The line is always so long on the last morning of the cruise, and not the way I want to end my vacation.

:)

Its just simply easier to pay with a credit card both in terms of convenience and safety. When you are in line to board the ship they take your picture and process you, and then they ask you how you want to establish your onboard account. If you use a CC, it can be swiped right then and there and you move along. That is the last time you will need to show the card again. We did that and I just put my wallet into the safe for the duration of the cruise. Even if you want to settle with cash or travelers' checks you can pay on the account throughout your cruise. This way you can work everything conveniently and avoid scrambling at the end of the cruise.

Archived