Soda package question?

cruisefamilyforever

I would love if this were true.

On my last five cruises, only the "and more" package was available.

On the cruise prior to that, after visiting several bars and arguing, although pushing the "and more"

package, they finally deigned to sell me the soda only package.

I met with the bar manager, Ana Muscovic, and asked why I should have to argue to buy something.

She was actually more upsetting than the sticker situation.

She was so useless that I met with the food and beverage manager just to complain

about her.

The attitude of both of them -- why don't you stay home?

Actually, that was Ana's attitude. The food and beverage manager just looked bored and uncomfortable.

For now, I am taking their advice.

LOL...I hope this was meant to amuse......it is frustrating when things are different from ship to ship...and if someone does get an exception, I really don't think they should post it on CC.

Reminds me when we always ordered fresh berries off the menu at breakfast.. ..it went from glad to, to let me see if we can do that, to let me have you talk to the MD...to we have never done that, to we do not do that anymore....and finally you just give up asking.....especially when this occurs on the same ship with in a 2 year period on several cruises.

I loved it when someone tells me, we have never done that on this ship...and I am like well 2 weeks ago they did.... such is life.....

Unfortunately, the reality is they would rather have those that are unhappy stay at home......

I'm sorry, what was the amusing part in what I wrote?

OH....Just your last sentence...I know the rest was serious....or maybe it all was....but I found your comment about taking their advice and staying home....a sarcasm towards the cruise line.....if I misinterpreted.... my apologies.

OH....Just your last sentence...I know the rest was serious....or maybe it all was....but I found your comment about taking their advice and staying home....a sarcasm towards the cruise line.....if I misinterpreted.... my apologies.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the attitude now.

"This is what we are doing to maximize profits. If you don't like it, please stay home."

As another poster put is so well ... princess has lost their sparkle.