Today

Wenders78

For everyone wondering this is mullet beach and maho beach today. Definitely open for business. It’s heartbreaking on the drive when you see the devastation but we’ve drunk as much rum punch as we can in order to support the local economy;) IMG_0655.jpg.93c62e688d20ada10b2f6b0a42af4cbc.jpg8d23fd27e78b934576bc6c1353abeea9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Taxi to mullet beach was$25. There are sun beds, cool box with beer and a porta loo. I suspect there wasn’t much more there before the hurricane. Beautiful beach and a 10 min walk to maho to watch the planes in the afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you see the local buses/vans running between downtown and the Maho area? We will be there in 6 weeks and we always grab a bus on back street and head to Mullet. This was only $2pp.on all of of our previous trips. We walk from Mullet to Maho, but this time the road and construction zones might make this rough. I sure it will be a heartbreaking ride.

Did you see the local buses/vans running between downtown and the Maho area? We will be there in 6 weeks and we always grab a bus on back street and head to Mullet. This was only $2pp.on all of of our previous trips. We walk from Mullet to Maho, but this time the road and construction zones might make this rough. I sure it will be a heartbreaking ride.

The road through the Maho entertainment area is a necessity for the folks in the Cupecoy area including the Med school which is set to reopen in mid January so I would think that it needs to be accessible.