Earliest disembarkation time in Barcelona

ackieboy

Hi,

I am considering taking a roundtrip on Riviera on April 11, 2018. I would be arriving a few days early. However, on the return one of the flights I am considering is a 10 am departure back to JFK. Being an experienced cruiser, my gut tells me that this is too early. I was just wondering what others have experienced when disembarking from Oceania vessels in Barcelona and if it is possible to safely get to airport for a 10:00 am flight. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Happy Holidays!

Dean

Hi,

I am considering taking a roundtrip on Riviera on April 11, 2018. I would be arriving a few days early. However, on the return one of the flights I am considering is a 10 am departure back to JFK. Being an experienced cruiser, my gut tells me that this is too early. I was just wondering what others have experienced when disembarking from Oceania vessels in Barcelona and if it is possible to safely get to airport for a 10:00 am flight. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Happy Holidays!

Dean

Anything before noon is a crapshoot, personally I would say that 10AM is very close to impossible. How much earlier than the flight do you need to be at the airport for an International flight?