What not to forget

Kittybork

OK

I'm nervous and excited now. I'm leaving tomorrow for the Conquest; we sail on Sunday. I have just packed, but I'm afraid that I'm forgetting something important. I'll probably feel that way until the cruise is half over.

Is there one thing that you have forgotten or would really hate to forget? Don't give me a hard time about this (please); I'm too nervous already!

I would just say double check what your dh was suppose to pack & make sure you put all your formal hang-up clothing in, those seem to be the items that are left hanging on a door!!!

Most importantly I would check & double check that I had all my documents & ID.

When you first get to the dock & they ask you if you have your Fun Pass try to look ahead and see how long the line is. Sometimes your better off not going in the Fun Pass line.

Have a great cruise, you will love the ship!

I Take a small baby ben alarm clock---you can use the phone for a wake up call, but if get up in the middle of the night I like to see what time it is without having to turn on a glaring light.

ALso take immodium, sinus meds, bc powder--you get buy them on the ship, but they are marked up terribly compared to what you pay at home.

Dont forget sunscreen!

Have a great cruise.

ALso take immodium, sinus meds, bc powder--you get buy them on the ship, but they are marked up terribly compared to what you pay at home.

Actually, you CANNOT buy immodium in the gift shop...personal experience!! You will have to go to the ship's doctor for it and then you are 'quarantined'! But you do get some lovely Chocolate Covered Strawberries!

Actually, you CANNOT buy immodium in the gift shop...personal experience!! You will have to go to the ship's doctor for it and then you are 'quarantined'! But you do get some lovely Chocolate Covered Strawberries!

If you NEED to get Immodium, the last thing in the world you want to eat is

"chocolate covered strawberries"....why don't they just send you a bowl of prunes

:confused: :eek:

Most importantly....don't forget to HAVE A GOOD TIME!:D

If you NEED to get Immodium, the last thing in the world you want to eat is

"chocolate covered strawberries"....why don't they just send you a bowl of prunes

:confused: :eek:

I wondered the same thing! It was my husbands 'problem' so I actually got to eat the strawberries! They sent them with a nice note hoping he would get better.

1, Post-It's to leave messages on the mirrors for whoever!

2. A night light - Cabins extremely dark at night

3. Power Strip

4. If you have a balcony, bungie cord to hold door open or a small block of wood to put in the door jam (that works good also)

5. Lysol spray for a multiple of reasons

6. Colapsible cooler for beverages!

7. Insulated Glass/Mug for beverages while strolling the ship, etc. (also good to conceal your own beverages......)

8. Small first-aide kit with asaparin, immodium, bandaids, etc.

Archived