Carnival Valor - April 2nd 2018 - Question about Suite and FTTF

kiburg72

Hi everyone! April2nd can't come fast enough.....I ran across this page while dreaming about ourcruise.....so I have cruised in 01' & 06 and things have changed! Ihave a few questions for the experienced cruisers because I am confused - Question 1 - I have a suite booked because this will be my husbands firstcruise and I want it to be super cool for him (and me :0)) I have beentold by Carnival that If I board early I will have access to my cabin (before1:30 pm) and i have also been told that I won't have access to my cabinearly....does anyone know what the real answer is? I know we have priorityboarding and tendering, but do we have early access? I have purchasedFTTF just in case but i would rather spend that 70 on something else. Question 2 - what is your experience with sea sickness stuff? Ihave used Dramamine in the past, but would like something else as well. Don't want to be to drowsy and would also like a back up. Thanks! :D

I would get FTTF not only for access to your cabin which is not included per Carnival (although others have reported different results), but also for the Guest Services line. No one plans on going there, but if you do you will be super glad you have it. For those that don’t agree with my statement, I actually emailed Guest Services to verify this very thing. Here is my email followed by Carnival’s reply.

71d5b25853c509365171fdc2637fa5e2.jpg

f84fbf9318e44dbc658a6deaac471f64.jpg

That's interesting FBW because IIRC, suites did get priority luggage delivery although not early cabin access. If I'm correct, when did that change?

I agree and that is actually printed on the luggage tags so that is in writing to the contrary unlike the others which have been only verbal contradictions.

In all fairness, I did write back asking that, however, I haven’t heard back. I figured they may be slower in responding do to the holidays. Either that or poor Byron has no idea what to say. I’m going to resend my second email and will post the results when I get a response.

Edited by firemanbobswife

I would get FTTF not only for access to your cabin which is not included per Carnival (although others have reported different results), but also for the Guest Services line. No one plans on going there, but if you do you will be super glad you have it. For those that don’t agree with my statement, I actually emailed Guest Services to verify this very thing. Here is my email followed by Carnival’s reply.

71d5b25853c509365171fdc2637fa5e2.jpg

f84fbf9318e44dbc658a6deaac471f64.jpg

This is 100% accurate. I had previously asked the same question and recieved various answers. After being advised by FBW that suites were not ready upon embarkation, I decided to ask a CSR, for carnival when I called about a different issue, and they stated the same answer FBW did. Same question, different people. Same answer from carnival.

I'd keep FTTF if it were me. I wasn't quick enough on the draw for mine!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app