Wifi Question: How to feed my Hay Day addiction

Jen&JaySail

DH had a similar question before our cruise about another FB game he plays- based on his research he figured it was POSSIBLE with the value plan but wasn't sure, so he went with the premium plan. It worked out well since I could then use it for email, FB posts etc...

I'm not familiar with the game Hay Day, so I can't tell you exactly... but from what we learned, the social plan is pretty limiting.

I can't speak for Hay Day but last year I had the Value plan and was able to play my games on my phone but when my wife was logged in on the Value and I was on the Social plan I was unable to play them. I'm hoping it is the same come February as we plan on having the same setup.

it's not really your business what people want to do on vacation. The social plan is not really the internet. It is a messaging platform.

I used to feel the opposite of that, but on our last cruise I enjoyed taking a break from the crowds for a bit on a sea day and spent an hour coloring in my room. But no, the social plan will not work for games.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I love that you posted this as I too am a Hay Day player! Not sure about the value plan but I can tell you with any plan on the ship if the internet is slow you won't be the first one getting into anyone's cart to buy that milk you need lol! Have a blast and just put in a lot of juice and jams before the ship leaves the port!

I usually subscribe to the value plan. I use it for both social media and for catching up with my online games too, used to play candy crush, but now hooked on cooking fever. I have started out getting internet just for one day but went to the full week plan. I do a good job of disconnecting from the world but don't want to totally stop doing everything I enjoy, which playing my games and being in social media is something I enjoy. Along with all the other activities going on while on the cruise.

I usually subscribe to the value plan. I use it for both social media and for catching up with my online games too, used to play candy crush, but now hooked on cooking fever. I have started out getting internet just for one day but went to the full week plan. I do a good job of disconnecting from the world but don't want to totally stop doing everything I enjoy, which playing my games and being in social media is something I enjoy. Along with all the other activities going on while on the cruise.

Thanks for the info - can you also text with the Value Plan?

I've had the same question. I don't play Hay Day but I do play Diggy's Adventure. My plan is to get on briefly each day to collect my bonuses and then get off. The rest will still be there when I get home!

Karen