Deck chair question

oskarNZ

Hi all,

I have purposely booked a cabin with a slightly larger than usual balcony so my family (3 of us) can all sit outside together and enjoy things such as room service breakfast.

With this in mind, if I ask for a third deck chair when I board, do you think the room attendant would be able to find one for us? Has anyone asked for this before?

We can always take the desk chair outside every time we want to sit together, so not a big deal either way. I’m just interested in people’s experiences.

Thanks.

Edited by oskarNZ

Have you got an angled balcony ? They are great :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately no. We have one of the 2C obstructed view balconies similar to the one in this video.

I was trying to decide between the benefits of a larger balcony or one that looked over a life boat but was in a better location midship. The bigger balcony and forced exercise won out. So I’m pleased we will be able to get furniture to help us enjoy the balcony even more. :D

Cool! As the video says, it’s beautiful and there is a lot of space outside . You will have great fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. :D

We cancelled a one week cruise in a suite on another line, to book a two week obstructed balcony on the Reflection.

The price wasn’t that much different and my instinct is we’ve made the right choice. The Reflection looks like a beautiful ship.

Thanks. :D

We cancelled a one week cruise in a suite on another line, to book a two week obstructed balcony on the Reflection.

The price wasn’t that much different and my instinct is we’ve made the right choice. The Reflection looks like a beautiful ship.

That she is!!