Just off Liberty Christmas Cruise

tw67

We just got off the 4 day Liberty this morning. Nassau and Princess Cay. Stayed in 7201 and kids were next door in 7203. They are 4J inside cabins that have the big picture window. I won't do a full review, but will answer questions if I can.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

How was the beach water in Princess Cay at this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It was nice. We had no problem being in there for hours. Early in the morning was a little chilly, but then it warmed up quickly.

Did you have a cabana or walk by the cabanas? If so, what did you think of them and their location? Is Princess Cay a tender port? Thanks!

I was on this exact cruise on Liberty in October. I didnt book a cabana but I walked by them. They are very nice-looking and in a good location. Yes Princess Cay is a tender port.

Did you have a cabana or walk by the cabanas? If so, what did you think of them and their location? Is Princess Cay a tender port? Thanks!

I was on this exact cruise on Liberty in October. I didnt book a cabana but I walked by them. They are very nice-looking and in a good location. Yes Princess Cay is a tender port.

I didn't really notice them. We took 4 chairs under a canopy, and that is where we took our wonderful 2 hour nap!

The ship itself was fine. We noticed a bad smell near the aft elevator on the 7 th floor. Not sure if it was on other floors. Comedians were great, and piano player was also really good. First night dinner seemed really slow, but no problem after that. We had late seating. My 19 year old has Celiac, and orders his dinners the night before. No cross contamination issues on this cruise.