help refer a friend

windsor26

I can get into the princess web page which shows the link picture to refer a friend but never changes except back to that same page when clicked.

can anyone advice how to get to the page to give the friends information thanks

You’re in Australia so don’t if you access a different version of the Princess website from what I’m using in the US.

When I’m signed in to my Captain’s Circle account & click on any link to Refer-A-Friend it opens the referral page. That contains my CCN & the option to add my referral’s name & email to send them a request to accept my referral. I successfully did this last week & after they accepted the referral I see it in my Circle Savings Account under Onboard Credits.

I can get into the princess web page which shows the link picture to refer a friend but never changes except back to that same page when clicked.

can anyone advice how to get to the page to give the friends information thanks

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Princess Website, where all the lists of links are, and it is on the right side under More Information.

I had the same trouble (Kiwi!) and asked Princess Cruises about this. Apparently this is no longer available for Australian and New Zealand Princess Cruisers; totally sucks in my opinion:(

thanks for the update do you know if they will honour names put on previously

I referred two friends from NZ and five from Australia (different ships). Had to argue the point for the $100 AUD (not USD, which is on the web site) because they cancelled the system in May (or there about) and didn't tell anyone!

I caused a few 'ripples' and was paid the bonus for he NZ friends, but am still 'fighting' for the bonus for the five friends on a later cruise - all were posted and acknowledged by Princess before the changes.

My wife & I are the Diamond to Japan in March, (SYD / TYO), which was booked before our little upset. What they have managed to do is 'to spoil the ship for a ha'porth of tar' because I have booked our next cruise to the Baltic with Celebrity (14 nights), so they have lost a lot more than a $100 !

All to do with principle . . . . and how many others will read our comments?