Sunshine debarking times

pfleer

I’m trying to decide whether to book a private car, shuttle, or use an Uber from Port Canaveral to MCO in March. Our flight is 11:20, so not a ton of time. I’m curious, what time have people on previous cruises on the Sunshine been able to debark using self assist??

I used a shuttle service, I am diamond and was first off the ship. so had a head start. I was off the ship by 7:30a, and made a 10:30a flight.

There can be huge TSA lines at MCO, a lot of slower prepared/moving families. Best is to have Precheck/Global Entry.

We had a noon flight out of MCO after our mid December Sunshine cruise. We tried to follow instructions for those with early flights, but we sat, and sat in the Liquid Lounge without being called, and before we knew it, the CD was calling baggage zones 1,2, and 3 - without calling the rest of the self assist early flight people. Finally, just before 9, we pretty much took matters in our own hands, and joined the line to leave the ship. Once in line, we were off quickly, through customs, and on our shuttle quickly. After waiting for the bus to fill, We made it to MCO by about 10:15, and fortunately, check-in and security moved smoothly. Debarkation had actually started just after 7:30; as long as the ship gets back to port on time, you shouldn't have any issues taking a regular shuttle and making it to the airport on-time. Any delays, and it might be a closed call than I'd want to risk.