Internet - One Device At A Time

jmm881

If you buy one package, it is for one device at a time. Only 1 device can log on to that account at one time. My husband and I just took turns.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Since one person responded "per person" and two others responded "per device", I thought I'd provide some detail for clarification...

When you go to logon, you have to enter a folio number (on your sign and sail card) and a date of birth.

So technically, it's not per device, but per folio number (that is associated with the folio number card's date-of-birth).

So you buy one plan, and you each remember the folio number and a date of birth, then any time you want to logon you enter said folio number and date of birth, and you get a warning message saying someone else is using it, "do you want to kick them off?"... you say YES and you're in and they're out, and they don't get any warning.

So, if I buy it for $10/day for me and $10/day for my husband - can we be on at the same time? (Or whatever plan we buy.)

Or can I buy the $4/day for me and the $10/day for him, and we switch as we desire?

No, as I said before "if one of you signs in on your device, it'll kick the other person off."

But if you EACH buy your own plan separately, you can both be on at the same time, on different folio accounts.

That’s what I meant. When I go on to my carnival page, it gives me the option to buy it for me, for my husband or both. So if I pay for it for both of us, so $30 ($10/Day x 3 nights) for each of us them we can be on at the same time?

Or is it late, Nearing the end of Christmas break and my brain isn’t working because I’ve been home with three under 7 for two weeks!! Entirely possible.

You are right, if you both buy it, then you won't have to share and you can both be on at the same time. Remember, too, that you get a discount if you buy it for the whole cruise (the whole cruise price is not the same as the daily rate x cruise days). You don't have to buy it ahead of time, and if you wait, it's very easy to buy it from your phone - your room steward will give you his/her business card and on the back will be the easy instructions to buy it from your phone.

So, if I buy it for $10/day for me and $10/day for my husband - can we be on at the same time? (Or whatever plan we buy.)

Or can I buy the $4/day for me and the $10/day for him, and we switch as we desire?

Yes to both. I bought the midrange plan and got my daughter and husband the social media plans and we could communicate on the hub between all of us.