B Ocean resort

newparks

Has any one stayed at the B Ocean Resort? I'm doing a pre night cruise before boarding the Caribbean Princess. Are there any restaurants within walking distance, my traveling companion can only walk short distances. Is there any where close by to eat breakfast? I appreciate any input.

Has any one stayed at the B Ocean Resort? I'm doing a pre night cruise before boarding the Caribbean Princess. Are there any restaurants within walking distance, my traveling companion can only walk short distances. Is there any where close by to eat breakfast? I appreciate any input.

There is a place called the Naked Crab right next door, but I have no idea if it's any good or not. Other than that, if your companion can only walk short distances, you're going to need to use some form of transport.

We stayed at the Best Western Oceanside just next door to the B Ocean and they have an included breakfast buffet which was very good. I seem to remember seeing somewhere on the property that they take walk-ins for breakfast at something like 10 dollars per person.

The B hotel has some food options. It is not close to anything if impaired. An Uber can get you to anything you may need. I highly recommend the Marina Deli in the open shopping center were Staples is on 17th St. Authentic NY deli. Reasonably priced too and real bagels. Good beach location. Stay there regularly.

There is a place called the Naked Crab right next door, but I have no idea if it's any good or not. Other than that, if your companion can only walk short distances, you're going to need to use some form of transport.

We stayed at the Best Western Oceanside just next door to the B Ocean and they have an included breakfast buffet which was very good. I seem to remember seeing somewhere on the property that they take walk-ins for breakfast at something like 10 dollars per person.[/quote

Thank you so much!!