Do they have cream rinse dispensers?

ConnCruise

I'll 4th the opinion that you should bring your own toiletries. She may even want to bring a deep conditioner to use towards the end of the cruise. The sun, salt water, pool water, wind.....all of it will make her hair feel drier than usual, the stuff they have in the dispensers is not what you want to be using. Ditto for the soap and any lotion they may be providing. To further the discussion, unless she has hair that dries in a wink, or doesn't us a blow dryer at all, she'll be much happier having her own along.

All this from a person who likes to pack light!

Ok, let me add to Kathy's advice....................IF she DOES NOT bring her own hairdryer, then you must have duct tape. A piece of duct tape will hold the "on" button in the "on" position. Otherwise, you will have ONE TIRED FINGER by the end of the drying process!

(I don't take my own, and the in-cabin hairdryer is fine for me, but my daughter DOES bring hers, so I always end up just using hers!)

Archived