Grand scenic ocean view

crusing48/51

Have been wanting to try a grand scenic ocean view for a while, and finally booked one! It's on the Sunshine, cabin 9126. If anyone has stayed in this type of room, please tell me how wonderful it is!

Now just have to wait until January 2020! It's a long wait, so we have two more cruises booked before this one. The Miracle in a 4K between the lifeboats, and the Breeze in a cove balcony.

On a side note, will be able to enjoy this stateroom, because I discovered the patch, and the forward position of the cabin will not cause me to get seasick. YES!!!

Have not been on one, but will be in 14 days! One opened up a few months ago a day after final payment, so I jumped on it. I honestly didn't know much about them at the time.

Looking forward to chaise lounger and extra room! (Along with the huge windows/view)

Also excited for lido deck

We have stayed in this room type on Splendor and Glory. We are booked on Glory for a B2B in one for October, on Conquest in 2019 and on the Glory Journey partial Panama Canal transit cruise in Feb 2020. We book far in advance to snag this room type and it's SO worth it!

The rooms are so large, even larger than a balcony room. The chaise lounge is wonderful!

You have to keep your lights off at night if your window are open. The light affect's the ability to see from the bridge. The blinds are motorized though so it's easy. We would get ready for bed with the blinds closed, and then shut the lights off for bed and open the blinds so that we could wake to the sunrise.

I upgraded my daughter and her family into one on the Valor a few years ago. One of the best decisions I ever made. We had an aft-extended balcony and I was super jealous of their cabin. The views at night are stunning with the lights off.

Can't wait to see for ourselves. Thanks!

Have not been on one, but will be in 14 days! One opened up a few months ago a day after final payment, so I jumped on it. I honestly didn't know much about them at the time.

Looking forward to chaise lounger and extra room! (Along with the huge windows/view)

Also excited for lido deck

Please post about your experience after your cruise. Would like to know what you think of the cabin.

We have stayed in this room type on Splendor and Glory. We are booked on Glory for a B2B in one for October, on Conquest in 2019 and on the Glory Journey partial Panama Canal transit cruise in Feb 2020. We book far in advance to snag this room type and it's SO worth it!

The rooms are so large, even larger than a balcony room. The chaise lounge is wonderful!

You have to keep your lights off at night if your window are open. The light affect's the ability to see from the bridge. The blinds are motorized though so it's easy. We would get ready for bed with the blinds closed, and then shut the lights off for bed and open the blinds so that we could wake to the sunrise.

Sounds like we are going to love this cabin. We may get spoiled to them. Thanks for the info. Motorized blinds, nice!