Tables for 10 in Pinnacle?

cruisin'sz

Can we reserve a table for 10 in the Pinnacle?

I have had dinner in Pinnacle with a very large table set for ten. There were the four penthouse passengers, captain and a few officers present. It probaly isn't normally available so I would suggest contacting Ship Services at HAL in Seattle or talking to the Maitr'd immediately on embarkation to see if it can be done.

Stephen

Note: This was a Vista ship.

I agree, they are not normally set up for tables for 10, but I'm sure you could request one when you book everyones reservations :) If you dont already have 10 pax in your party, chances are you wont be sitting with other pax at a table for 10 :)

Last year we had a group of 12 in the Pinnacle for the first night of our Christmas cruise on the Rotterdam celebrating my parents' 50th anniversary. I arranged it with Ship Services before we left. They sent me a form that I then faxed back to them. We were not all at one table, but we had a round table for 4 just at the end of a table for 8 so it was as if we were all together.

As others have said, contact Ship Services early on and make your reservation for the evening you want. They will set up just about anything you want.

Also, the first night of the cruise the $20 fee for the Pinnacle is reduced to $10 per person. Such a bargain for the fabulous food and service!

Have fun,

Cynthia

We tryed to make reservations in the Pinnacle on the Westerdam for the day my daughter got married on board the ship. (The first night) They told us no. So we made it for 2 days later. I will say that with the larger group - I found that the food was a little colder when served and it was not as nice as when you have a small group. They just don't seem to handle a large group well. (We had 9 of us) Ever other time we have been to the Pennicale we have loved the room and the meal. Penny

Archived