AARP Gift Cards

kapcruiser

The shipping fees are minimal (cents) and if you get several at once then you only have the one shipping fee. I only order 3 or 4 at a time of the $100 cards via mail as anything over that amount (and the $500 card) will require a signature if mailed via post office (3 or 4 of the $100 gc's will just show up in your mail box regular mail).

I am not yet eligible to join, but I earn and use the points for discount cards. Members earn more points, though.

You don't have to be 49 1/2 or older to join AARP. I joined last August when I was 28. I have an associate membership. I am eligible for every AARP discount available. The only things I am not eligible for are their insurance products.

An associate membership is $12 for the first year and $16 per year after that. You have to call to get an associate membership because it isn't available online. You may get a rep that will try to charge you $16 because he/she doesn't know that the first year is $12. Be polite but firm and you should get it for $12.

Associate members and full members don't really get more points. We just get points faster. We have the same 5,000 points daily limit as rewards-only members.

Does anyone know the fastest way to rack up points? Want to payoff my cruise, tips, cheers and a little extra.

Log into your rewards for good page and click on earn points button. Do the quizzes and watch videos to earn points, also check your email daily as they send emails out with a promo code that you input to earn 150 points for each code.

Does anyone know how long it takes for mail delivery of the cards? I ordered 2 cards the Friday before New Years, received my confirmation email and then Tuesday after New Year’s Day I got the email saying thank you for the recent order this is to inform you your order will be delivered signature required. I have not received any tracking number or anything else that they have shipped or been mailed. We are now a week and a half since ordering and still no cards or tracking number. There is no tracking on the rewards for good site under my points history and order either. What’s been the usual time frame of the delivery from AARP site?

Does anyone know how long it takes for mail delivery of the cards? I ordered 2 cards the Friday before New Years, received my confirmation email and then Tuesday after New Year’s Day I got the email saying thank you for the recent order this is to inform you your order will be delivered signature required.

Typically 5 - 7 days but with the holidays and bad weather in last week (we did not get mail delivery for 2 days last week :() it could be 7 - 10. If you order more than 4 $100 gc's in an order or the $500 card, you will have to sign for the mail. I always order 3 or 4 cards in each order so that it goes to the mail box and I dont need to worry about someone being home to sign.