Shared shuttle service from Orlando hotel to Port?

magiccruiser1

Can you make your way economically back to MCO from your hotel? Hotel shuttle, Uber or Taxi? All of the popular shared shuttles will be happy to add a solo passenger there.

Check with Cocoa Beach Shuttle, CorTrans and Travelynx to see if they will pick up at your hotel - some pick up at some popular MCO area hotels.

Can you make your way economically back to MCO from your hotel? Hotel shuttle, Uber or Taxi? All of the popular shared shuttles will be happy to add a solo passenger there.

Check with Cocoa Beach Shuttle, CorTrans and Travelynx to see if they will pick up at your hotel - some pick up at some popular MCO area hotels.

I believe that my hotel said if I got transportation back to the hotel, I could wait for their shuttle to head out to the airport and hop on. Not sure if that was only if I used Laura's Shuttle.

Since we do not know where your hotel is located it is impossible to offer specific suggestions - shuttle companies serve only a subset of Orlando hotels.

Laura's Shuttle is cheap and we see them around the Port on occasion so you should be fine with them.

Lauras-Shuttle-web.jpg