Summer 2007 schedule?

florisdekort

Hello everybody,

Does anybody know when the schedule for 2007 will become available? I am thinking about a transatlantic crossing in May (Millennium?). And I am still hoping that Celebrity will be sending Summit to Asia or Australia... perhaps after the 2007 Alaska season?

Thanks!

Floris

Hello everybody,

Does anybody know when the schedule for 2007 will become available? I am thinking about a transatlantic crossing in May (Millennium?). And I am still hoping that Celebrity will be sending Summit to Asia or Australia... perhaps after the 2007 Alaska season?

Thanks!

Floris

Hi Floris !

I would think the answer is probably sometime between April and June of 2006, if Celebrity's previous history stays the same.

I dont know the answer about Summit to Asia. I am sure many of us are curious about it. I was on Century a few weeks ago, and there isnt any "talk" about it. That of course, does not mean it is a No. Besides, the ship isnt always the best place to learn new information. Stay Tuned !

Hey Floris -- I've been asking the same questions. I want to book the Barcelona to Venice Med. trip for late 2007 when I'm on the Constellation this coming March. But, I'm hearing it usually is not possible until April or so.

I see you've done the Barcelona to Venice on Milli trip. How was it?

Archived