Jaxport Arrival time

CruizCuz

PLEASE no flames :D. We have cruised out of Jaxport many times, and can NOT for the life of us, remember how early the port opens? We have FTTF and want to be there as soon as possible. I will be traveling with my parents with various health issues. After cruising MULTIPLE times and trying many different methods, the best way is to get them to the port at the earliest time, check in and wait in a chair. What is the earliest you have been allowed to get into the port and park? Thank you!

I think it opens at either 10:30 or 11:00am. I’d shoot towards 11:00 arrival, though, so you don’t have to sit in the car and wait.

It’s been a while, but I recall that hubby and I parked in an outside lot and shuttled in, while my brother and the rest of our family parked at the port. Hubby and I had to wait quite a while for my brother, even though he arrived at the same time, because the port was not letting people park. He had to drive around and/or wait at the parking booth for at least 20 minutes after we had already been dropped off by the shuttle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk