Theme Nights-Anyway to find out ahead of time?

glamer57

I am curious about the theme nights on Seaside. I know that MSC typically has the white night and Italian night, but as far as the other nights from others that have sailed Seaside so far I have seen Gatsby (flappers), tropical, 70s, western, thriller, and pirate. Is there anywhere to find the theme nights out ahead of time for our sailing (Mar. 17th)? Do the nights differ according to the itinerary? We will be visiting Nassau, Charlotte Amalie (St. Thomas), and Antigua/Barbuda (at least for now as long as they don’t change our itinerary again). This will be our last big trip for a while and I would like us to dress up, but I don’t want to say get Pirate attire only to find that we have a western night instead....lol...awkward...lol.

I too would like this information, as well as...

Are there any deck parties at night.

Thanks so very much

Me, too! I've had a thread up asking for Dailies with only nominal success. Probably will make another attempt now that Seaside is settled in the Caribbean with hopefully better results.

I was on the January 6th sailing. I believe there was supposed to be a deck party for sail away, it rained. Then, the White Party is the same night as Italian Night and there was supposed to be a deck party for this, it rained and was moved inside to the atrium. All the other theme nights start with a teaser in the atrium and then to the Haven Lounge for the actual event.