Stateroom 9051 CC

psychboss

Has anyone had any experience with this stateroom? We are booked into this cabin in a few weeks, so it is not like I will be changing it. I would just like to know what to expect, if possible. By the time we booked this cruise, I needed a CC cabin and a dlx ocean close together, as my Mother and Aunt are travelling with us. They will be in 9029. I am a little concerned about the public areas above us. I wondered if any of you had any experience with cabins in this area. Thank you.

We've had a cabin close to this one, but on Summit. It's under the Aqua Spa area, so it's pretty quiet. They do roll a few trolleys full of towels or something overhead early in the morning, but we only heard this once or twice. Not really bothersome at all.

Lisa

I've stayed in 2 cabins in that general area and there is almost no noise. As was mentioned, you are below the spa so it is pretty quiet. I like that end of the ship - close to the T-pool, workout room and the spa cafe. Just walk up 1 flight of staires and you ae there!

Enjoy,

Duane

• 3 months later...

Thank you all for your information. The cabin was great, we liked the shade on the veranda, the overhead supports were only a problem when taking photos. Very quiet from overhead, only once did we hear the spa carts moving around.

Archived