Excursion suggestions.

Whitandb

We are going on a cruise in July and I’m trying to plan it all out. Belize. Mahogany bay. Cozumel. Costa Maya. Need ideas on what excursions to do. Snorkel places. Swim with dolphins. Beach. Etc. Anything would be appreciated. I love to just book through a website but need suggestions where to look. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

2nd vote for Lamanai. In Cozumel, one of our best excursions ever was with Cozumel Sailing. Relatively small group catamaran, lunch and drinks on board, and Spinnaker rides! Snorkeling was pretty good too and the private beach was fun as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Our itineraries are similar. We're splitting our ports to half excursions and half beach days. Here's what we've got planned:

Cozumel - Paradise Beach

Belize - Cave tubing and zip lining via cavetubing.bz

Roatan - Little French Key

Costa Maya - Blue Kay Beach

We are going on a cruise in July and I’m trying to plan it all out. Belize. Mahogany bay. Cozumel. Costa Maya. Need ideas on what excursions to do. Snorkel places. Swim with dolphins. Beach. Etc. Anything would be appreciated. I love to just book through a website but need suggestions where to look. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cozumel- Cozumel Cruise Excursions Jeep Tours. You are able to rent a jeep with a tour guide and go around Cozumel. Lunch, snorkeling, water and beer are included in the price. We had a wonderful time. Went to the wild side of the island, tequila factory, a few beautiful beaches, snorkeling, a lighthouse, a small Mayan Ruin. Our tour guide was Marisol, she spoke excellent English!

Belize- This is going to be our second time to Belize, the first time we simply stayed in the port, too afraid to leave. After much research everyone says you have to book a tour to enjoy Belize. We are up in the air between going to Caye Caulker with a local company or to the rainforest.

Costa Maya- Nothing much to do here. I recommend getting on the trolley and go down to Mahuhaul. There are some small shops, restaurants, bars and a beach. Nice, relaxing day.

Mahogany Bay- We booked an excursion with Bodden Tours. This is our second time there and we have booked with them again. There are different tours offered. We take the one that tours the island, goes to a beach, interact with monkeys, sloths, and parrots, also ziplining.

Hope this helps! We did this same cruise a few years ago, had a wonderful time, especially MB and Cozumel.