New Freedom Exterior Pics!

Tyron

I agree with you in principle. Our Owner's suite on the Jewel of the Seas had a 42" inch flat panel TV. In the case of the Presidential suite renderings, though, I suspect they were a little more careful to accurately portray what the suite will look like, and, until I see evidence to the contrary, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
I am just saying that I am not so sure every stateroom will have flat panel screens other than the high end suites. Flat screen and flat panel are very different things.

Yes, EVERY room will have flat panel tvs wall mounted. The whole point was to open up more space in the room for other things. Trust me, they wouldn't make such a big deal out of a flat screen since there is really no difference between regular and flat screen. The following was taken from a recent article;

"Freedom of the Seas will also boast an enormous four-bedroom Presidential Suite with 1,215 sq. ft. of interior living space. The balcony will have a whirlpool, wet bar, eight lounge chairs and a 14-person table for dining al fresco. In addition, there will be five additional categories of family cabins ranging from six-person inside staterooms to eight-person Royal Suites and one accessible family stateroom. Royal Caribbean is adding flat-panel televisions to all cabins."

And here is another exerpt from an article;

"The biggest addition will be the 14-person Presidential Suite, the largest stateroom the line has offered to date, with 1,215 square feet of interior space and an 810-square-foot outdoor living area. The oversized suite will have dual entryways as well as two master bedrooms, sleeping two people each, with 30-inch, flat-panel televisions and en suite bathrooms with bathtubs. Two additional bedrooms will accommodate four people each, with convertible twin/queen beds and two Pullmans. Both of these rooms will feature a 23-inch, flat-panel television, which also will be found in all staterooms shipwide."

Thanks FitzLA for the added confirmation. Of course some cynics may well doubt the information in the article, but I'll continue to accept it until or unless shown otherwise. We are looking forward to our October 15th cruise (with or without flat-panel TVs;) )

There is an article in USA Today and many others. Try a google search and type in "Freedom of the Seas + Flat Panel TV" and it brings up many, many articles. Plus I have a friend who works for RCCL.

NEGC; We are on her 2 weeks before you on October 1st. I will make sure we leave her clean for you!

There is an article in USA Today and many others. Try a google search and type in "Freedom of the Seas + Flat Panel TV" and it brings up many, many articles. Plus I have a friend who works for RCCL.

NEGC; We are on her 2 weeks before you on October 1st. I will make sure we leave her clean for you!

You better or I'll track you down. (of course who knows what those people on the cruise in between may do):D

Archived