Silhouette 2150

Kaibocan

has anyone stayed in this cabin? There’s a cafe above and I’m concerned about noise

Did you check the sticky? People that were sensitive to noise complained about it as being mildly annoying, albeit, looks like these were on different S-Class ships. Basically, they would probably be much the same, though. At a similar location on the Silhouette, 2157, someone posted they heard chair scraping from the OV bar above early in the morning and late in the evening and if you were looking for a quiet cabin, this would not be it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lYvbGYBf2WB3jSFTVuliFltauVnhdqfheWJTeFujSbs/edit#gid=1424066950

I've been below the pool deck before and never again ....but I don't like a noisy cabin.

There is an entire thread dedicated to S-class cabins right here on cc. just go to that thread and search for 2150. The solstice, equinox, eclipse and solstice are identical in cabin layouts.....so "find in thread" 2150 on any of those ships and your cabin will be the same.

We stayed in room 2150 about 14 months ago and loved it. Zero hall noise, and we never noticed much noise from above. Even though it is directly below a few outdoor seats from the Oceanview Cafe, there was seldom any noise. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.