2019 Med Sailings

descartes1

2019 Med Sailings show only the Shadow and the Whisper available in the summer months. How disappointing! By almost all accounts these two ships are really tired and worn, even after supposed refurbishments.

Shouldn't Silversea put its best foot forward in the Med during the prime time summer season?

It's going to be a "pass" for us in 2019.

2019 Med Sailings show only the Shadow and the Whisper available in the summer months. How disappointing!

Shouldn't Silversea put its best foot forward in the Med during the prime time summer season?

So, you’d rather have SS keep the Shadow in Alaska where she’s been the past decade? Seems to me Alaska is way overdue to see the Spirit or Muse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, you’d rather have SS keep the Shadow in Alaska where she’s been the past decade? Seems to me Alaska is way overdue to see the Spirit or Muse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. Based on many, many reviews (including detailed photos), the condition of the Shadow (and Whisper) is appalling for a supposed "best in class" luxury product.

The Med is THE place to be in the summer with far greater demand than Alaska. It defies common sense that neither the Muse nor the Spirit will be sailing in the Med summer of 2019. At least one, if not both, should be there.