Swapping Classic Drink Package to Premium Non-Alchoholic

IrieMRP

Does anyone know if it is possible to swap the Classic Beverage Package to the Premium NA package onboard? I found a few threads from 2016 where folks had mixed results when attempting this. Has anyone been able to do this recently? I'm asking for a friend who may be booking their first Celebrity cruise, but wasn't sure which 2 perks to select as a non-drinker (I always take the Classic package when it's an option so I was no help!) Thank you in advance for any help! :)

I'm wondering the same thing as we are traveling with two underagers. I still went for the perk because the premium NA would be $363 including gratuity for two. I'm hoping that when DH and I upgrade our Classic to Premium, we can get a complimentary NA upgrade for the kids. Would love to see how it worked out for others in the past.

We were able to do this on Summit in November. We went to guest services upon boarding and no questions asked. They changed the classic beverage package to premium NA and gave us new cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I do not see why the packages can not be changed: the classic package costs $54 PPPD and the non-alcoholic Premium costs $22 PPPD. There may be restrictions on the promotion. For minors with a classic package it will be necessary to have their card marked so they will not be served Alcohol

We did this recently on the Eclipse with no issues, I changed to premium N/A from classic alcohol with no charge or issues. However, on three previous cruises I was told no so I think it depends who you get. Good Luck

I thought Classic Alcohol included all of the items on NA Premium. No?

From what I have read here you don't get the Premium Water- includes sparkling water and Smoothies.

I'm thinking I might switch mine to Premium NA if they will allow it. I don't drink, but was thinking I might try a drink or two when I got the package. Then I found out the smoothies and sparkling waters are not included in the Classic Package.

I mostly drink sparkling water as a treat at home. I don't drink any soda. I do enjoy fancy coffees and teas.

We are currently on the Silhouette and stopped by Guest Services to ask this question. The person we spoke with said it could be done at the discretion of the beverage manager onboard, but no promises. We sort of interpreted that as a 50/ 50 chance. (If my friend who asked me this question reads this, hello from Barbados!) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are currently on the Silhouette and stopped by Guest Services to ask this question. The person we spoke with said it could be done at the discretion of the beverage manager onboard, but no promises. We sort of interpreted that as a 50/ 50 chance. (If my friend who asked me this question reads this, hello from Barbados!) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was refused outright on Silhouette in September