Questions: Private Oasis @ Half Moon Cay

KPHarris8

Sailing 6/30/18, considering booking the Private Oasis if available.

If you've booked this before, can you tell me:

Where is it located along the beach?

If you went recently, or in 2017, was the slide into the water fixed? Did you have a private lifeguard?

The description states it is for 5 hours: 9:30am - 2:30pm. We are at that port from 9:30-5:30 according to the itinerary.

So, do they kick you out at 2:30 and you're left to take your stuff to a public part of the cay or go back to the ship? Or do they let you stay at the private oasis until it's time to get back on the ship before sailing off?

Sailing 6/30/18, considering booking the Private Oasis if available.

If you've booked this before, can you tell me:

Where is it located along the beach?

If you went recently, or in 2017, was the slide into the water fixed? Did you have a private lifeguard?

The description states it is for 5 hours: 9:30am - 2:30pm. We are at that port from 9:30-5:30 according to the itinerary.

So, do they kick you out at 2:30 and you're left to take your stuff to a public part of the cay or go back to the ship? Or do they let you stay at the private oasis until it's time to get back on the ship before sailing off?

It was several years ago the last time we did the Oasis.

It is located at the far left of the beach if you are facing the water. The back side of the Oasis is up against the channel that the tenders go in and out of to/from the ship.

There was no lifeguard.

Can't say about the slide, it was fine when we were there, but again several years ago.

They didn't kick you out when the "time was up" but the bar was shut down, the food cleaned up and the staff left.

We did the Oasis last year and it was ABSOLUTELY worth it! Private butler, bartenders, TONS of food (much better than the buffet), and we did have a private lifeguard the entire day. It was open bar which made it even more worth it. Enjoyed everything about it, even the hot tub. It is to the far left of the beach but easily accessible to walk down to the public areas as well. DO IT! I'm not on a personal computer otherwise I'd post all of our pics :)

I was thinking of booking this too but also wondered about the time duration of it. The excursion listing states it’s 5 hours but we will be in the port from 9-4.... so do they not allow u to arrive until after a certain time, or what?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was thinking of booking this too but also wondered about the time duration of it. The excursion listing states it’s 5 hours but we will be in the port from 9-4.... so do they not allow u to arrive until after a certain time, or what?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did the Oasis in 2016 and the slide was not fixed. We had a wonderful day and hope to be part of a group who has it again. The crew must get there first and set everything up so guests can't go right away. We were on either the last or 2nd to last tender back at the end of the day.

We've had the Oasis twice. Both times we had a private lifeguard. You can stay at the Oasis until it's time to head back to the ship but at the end of the time it says on your excursion ticket your bartender will pack up and start bringing all the liquor/beer back to the ship. However, he did leave us a bunch of unopened beer to enjoy after he left.