Sky suite-resort deck 12, are balconies covered

tulip2010

Hi all- We are taking a W. Carribean cruise June 1 on the equinox. We are trying to decide if deck 12 mid ship is better than aft on 9. I have heard deck 12 is a lot noisier but the balconies are completely covered which might be nicee in the hot Carribean Sun. Deck 9 has the benefit of the aft. We have never done but is not as covered. At least that is what I have read on cc boards. We are planning to spend a fair amount of time relaxing on the balcony. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!!-

Hi all- We are taking a W. Carribean cruise June 1 on the equinox. We are trying to decide if deck 12 mid ship is better than aft on 9. I have heard deck 12 is a lot noisier but the balconies are completely covered which might be nicee in the hot Carribean Sun. Deck 9 has the benefit of the aft. We have never done but is not as covered. At least that is what I have read on cc boards. We are planning to spend a fair amount of time relaxing on the balcony. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!!-

the ones at the side are covered. The ones at the back are partly covered but they are also directly under the Ocean View.