Got Upgraded-Seaside!

Love2Cruz2015

So I booked a guaranteee OV Fantasdtica cabin last night on the Seaside for Spring Break 2018 and a day later I was assigned an Aurea balcony on deck 13!

And I will be starting a live review from the boat.

Can’t wait!!!!!

Congratulations Love2Cruz2015! Enjoy your cruise!

Worth keeping in mind, that even though you've had a cabin upgrade, it doesn't mean you now get the Aurea 'experience' - you will still have the Fantastica one (at least this is my understanding)

Congratulations Love2Cruz2015! Enjoy your cruise!

Worth keeping in mind, that even though you've had a cabin upgrade, it doesn't mean you now get the Aurea 'experience' - you will still have the Fantastica one (at least this is my understanding)

Yeah I figured as much but still happy with the upgrade. I might buy a spa package on board that gives me accesss to thermal area. Want to takealook at it before paying for it. I will definitely have one or two massages for myself and daughter.

This is a surprise Spring Break cruiseformy daughter. I bet you hekidsclub will be packed and she’ll make friends.:D

I like that I booked a massage and get thermal area access for the week. It is not cheap but the throw in of spa access makes it worth it. Haven’t seen pics of it yet, if anyone has photos please post. I know there are different rain showers, salt room, thallotherapy whirlpool etc, I’ll be spending lots of time there while my kid enjoys the kids club.:D

I like that I booked a massage and get thermal area access for the week. It is not cheap but the throw in of spa access makes it worth it. Haven’t seen pics of it yet, if anyone has photos please post. I know there are different rain showers, salt room, thallotherapy whirlpool etc, I’ll be spending lots of time there while my kid enjoys the kids club.:D

Definitely book your spa pass BEFORE sailing - it's $90 pp for the week as opposed to $190 (+15% service charge) if you wait to book once on board. Also, there are a couple of massages ($99 Relaxing Touch or $159 Relaxation Magic or $129 Relaxing Wave) which include access to the thermal spa for the duration of your cruise! Those are a great bang for your buck!

Lots of Aurea Spa photos (as well as tons of other photos of different areas of the ship) can be found here:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/msc-seaside-994/msc-aurea-spa-405462/