My heart...MY HEART!!!

Danno

Sitting here, dreaming about our Feb cruise...open my email and what do I find...

Dear Mr.Danno

Because of the cancellation of you cruise, your shore excurion has been cancelled. You will receive a credit on your credit card for the cancelled excursion :eek: .

What!!! This can't be happening!! What about our friends??? Why are we cancelled??? I checked my "online documentation" only to find it was down because of a "modification" in my file...OH NO!!!

Turns out that RCL had a major computor problem...that triggered some incorrect cancellations...which automatically cancelled the excursions.

I'll feel better when I see it all sorted out...and have an email confirming the correction...breath slowly and deeply....slowly and deeply...

I don't know, Danno; I'd say that the near-heart attack they gave you with that cruise cancellation scare might be worth some compensation...;)
\

Thats right!! I am ENTITLED to something...perhaps an UPGRADE to a suite...maybe an ONBOARD CREDIT...or maybe a COUPON...or something for FREE...see how I cleverly worked in all my most hated words I find in threads. (I call it the "whiner" vocabulary...;)) .

Danno,

Your post almost gave *me* a heart attack! I'm booked on the same cruise, and even a high-speed cable connection couldn't get me onto X's site fast enough to check on my booking!

(The booking is still there, by the way, and I think my heart rate is returning to normal now.)

-Heather

danno as a major office holder at rcl we have been hard at work reading who are major contributers as to telling people the best rooms ect and we have decided to make an example of you

you are hearby banned from ever cruising with us again

we are going to treat you famously

like rodney king

banned banned banned ha ha ha ha ha

let this be a warning to all you do gooders:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

we at celebrity have taken the liberty of contacting all the border patrol entering the united states with your picture (the one you didnt purchase on your last cruise with us) ((and now you know what we do with them if you dont buy them))

they are going to stop you there ha ha ha ha h a (evil celebrity laugh)

extra free shrimp cocktail my *ss

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

\

Thats right!! I am ENTITLED to something...perhaps an UPGRADE to a suite...maybe an ONBOARD CREDIT...or maybe a COUPON...or something for FREE...see how I cleverly worked in all my most hated words I find in threads. (I call it the "whiner" vocabulary...;)) .

Hi Dan !

Did you say a COUPON ???? <smile>

Hopefully, Celebrity can get you.... one of those Captains Club "Coupons" for a free bottle of X Water, that was on here quite a while ago :)

Seriously, I am glad everything is ok with your sailing.

Happy Holidays !

I don't know, Danno; I'd say that the near-heart attack they gave you with that cruise cancellation scare might be worth some compensation...;)

Actually, the fright and adrenaline were a form of advanced aerobics not covered by the normal fitness program. This will be listed on your cabin account as a spa service.

I'm terrified the Liberals might form a government :eek: ...does that count??

Now Danno, if you've read any of the ettiquette threads here, you would know you're not supposed to discuss politics in polite society. Given that this is CC, you might have been confused on the polite part.

I'm not all that wild about the liberals but really, what choice do we have after them? Red-necks or tree-huggers? What a country.

I'm not all that wild about the liberals but really, what choice do we have after them? Red-necks or tree-huggers? What a country.

OT...I guess you're right...let's stick with organized crime.

I'll need a cruise just to get away from all this election stupidity...lies, lies, lies....

OT...I guess you're right...let's stick with organized crime.

I'll need a cruise just to get away from all this election stupidity...lies, lies, lies....

I so agree. I know who I would prefer won the election but I would really prefer that one had not been forced during the Christmas season. Nobody's paying attention, anyway, except when the awful commericials interrupt Charlie Brown's Christmas.

Danno, I'm also one of the idiots who paid $35 to join the Captains Club. Can I borrow your coupon when EN's done with it?

The good old days...I never did get my $35 back...so I know, some small part of some Celebrity ship, belongs to me :D !!

And help yourself to the coupon...I don't use coupons!!

Another $35 idiot checking in! Now that it's free I don't even get mailings from them anymore...and the email/link I got today about their 10 days of holiday sale..comes up blank when I click on it....X just doesn't do computers very well. DH is a computer geek...maybe I should put him to work for them and we can cruise free!

Archived