looking to book a spring break cruise on victory..port or starboard??

Doesn't really matter because it's not always the same. One time port side faces the port and another time the starboard side does. Sometimes the ship pulls in forward and sometimes she backs in. A lot depends upon the weather. One time we were docking and it was announced we would be docking one way and then the ship turned around and we docked on the other side, so the decision could be made at the last minute.

^ That's true.

However, since you asked, and for whatever it might be worth, when I was on the Victory a few months back, we had a balcony on the starboard side. That was the side facing Key West when we were in port there. We watched a dolphin frolic in the harbour area from our balcony, which was kinda neat!

In Cozumel we faced the water and got to enjoy a beautiful sunset.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Forums mobile app

Watch what is above and below your cabin. I liked to be on the dude facing port however there is no set way the ship docks. I was on the Victory in Dec. Balcony on the empress deck port side. In Key West and Cozumel we were facing the city.