Closest place to but wine

trish4bruce

Just a idea that has served us well. We order online from Total Wine and have a case waiting for us at the hotel. We did this last month when we stayed at the W Downtown Miami. Because we were first time customers, we got the delivery for free.

Just a idea that has served us well. We order online from Total Wine and have a case waiting for us at the hotel. We did this last month when we stayed at the W Downtown Miami. Because we were first time customers, we got the delivery for free.

I had no idea you could do this. Is there a minimum amount you have to buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had no idea you could do this. Is there a minimum amount you have to buy?

Don't believe so. We ordered a case.

Here is a link so you can check out the specifics.

https://www.instacart.com/total-wine-more

You can also order other things. I found out about instacart when inquiring with Whole Foods in downtown Miami about having some wine sent over to our hotel (the W Downtown) and then found out we could use Total Wine as well. Went with them as we could see what was available.

My husband set up his account and got the shipping for free. The next time, I will set up an account also.

No stores nearby the ES MIA -- take a taxi/Uber to the port the next day and ask the driver to stop at a Publix (good wine selection) or CVS/Walgreens (limited selection). Shop fast - the meter is running!

Don't believe so. We ordered a case.

Here is a link so you can check out the specifics.

https://www.instacart.com/total-wine-more

You can also order other things. I found out about instacart when inquiring with Whole Foods in downtown Miami about having some wine sent over to our hotel (the W Downtown) and then found out we could use Total Wine as well. Went with them as we could see what was available.

My husband set up his account and got the shipping for free. The next time, I will set up an account also.

I loved this option but ran into a brick wall when ordering. I am in Canada and need a CC with a US address to be able to place my order. Oh well looks like we will be using Uber.

I loved this option but ran into a brick wall when ordering. I am in Canada and need a CC with a US address to be able to place my order. Oh well looks like we will be using Uber.

Oh no! Hope it works out for you! Gotta have great wine!

The closest Publix to the Embassy Suites is at 155 East 2nd Ave. (Corner of Hialeah Drive and East 2nd ave.). If you are able to get a taxi or Uber the evening before your cruise, this one is somewhat in the opposite direction of the route from the Embassy Suites to the cruise ship.

The closest Publix to the Port of Miami is located at 1776 Biscayne Blvd. It is about 1 mile North of the Biscayne Blvd entrance to the Port of Miami, or about 2/3rd of a mile North of the MacArthur Causeway, allowing one to take the tunnel to the Port.