Allure Cabin 1758

We are looking forward to our trip in this stateroom in October. I am however a bit concerned about Coastal Kitchen noise as it next door. One review from awhile ago mentioned it, but I am hoping some people have stayed in it recently would not mind weighing in on it as the ability to move decreases almost daily. Thank you.

Thank you both for taking the time to respond. Were you in 1758? I love how quiet 17 is in general and agree it looks like there is a gap between CK and the wall of 1758 on the deck plan, but at least one, if not more said that the noise through the wall can be bothersome so any first hand info will really help. Thanks again.

I was not in 1758. But that one and 1701 are their best rooms and they wouldn’t irritate their guests with excess noise. The whole floor even during dining time in the Coastal Kitchen is library quiet. I don’t think you will have any issues.

We are looking forward to our trip in this stateroom in October. I am however a bit concerned about Coastal Kitchen noise as it next door. One review from awhile ago mentioned it, but I am hoping some people have stayed in it recently would not mind weighing in on it as the ability to move decreases almost daily. Thank you.

We have stayed in this room on the Allure and the Oasis. I will admit I'm a light sleeper, I was woken up every night with noise from people working in kitchen, lots of banging noises. This room is beautiful though and outweighed the noise issue. Only downside to the room is the deck is small and not private, but that's my personal option, you might think it's fine. I know you will enjoy the room😊

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to circle back with you. We are on the ship now. I am a very light sleeper and I am usually awake early and I have not heard anything. The room is fabulous. We have been enjoying waking up and just watching the ocean. The balcony has been fine for us. There are 2 loungers, 2 chairs and the best part is the hot tub.

We are on until Sunday if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums