Haven Suite Butlers

melsblue

you're going to get a wide range of answers here. Bottom line is that it depends on how much you use him/her. We use our butler a fair amount- usually have 2-3 breakfasts in suite during a week, and of course enjoy the daily treats- sometimes asking for things like a bottle of wine (that we pay for). And they often bring some extra snacks for the kids. We typically tip about $200 for the week. Sometimes you see people use the rule of $10 per person, per day.... with 4 of us in the suite (2 adutls, 2 kids) we are below that estimate.

I’ve done B2B only once. Different suite and Butler each week. First week (2 ppl in courtyard) the butler got nothing because he sucked. Had the service not been horrible, he would have received around $150. Second week (4 in 2BR) we tipped $300. We use the Butler everyday for breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we gave our butler over a 10 day cruise about $250. but we had breakfast delivered every day that he brought in, set up, etc. and we also ordered pizza few times that he brought. for my recent 4 day, we gave our butler $40 but we didnt have a single meal eaten in our room.